Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kokoro, in progress


You might remember this from a while back. I never finished it because I never figured out how to paint white clouds. I decided to revert to a red/blue background, which I prefer anyway. I didn't like how the sketch had no people in it, so I decided that since I was using the similar colors, I would add the children from this painting, and make it into a sequel. Graphite never seems to scan well - if I adjust the exposure so that you can see the sketch, the paint is waaay underexposed, but if you strain your eyes you can see the little girl standing behind the boy, in the lower right, pointing at the house.

2 Comments:

Blogger pistoper said...

What a cool painting! The color scheme is very soft yet warm. I like where you are going with it. It will be interesting to see when it is complete

7:31 PM  
Blogger tmm said...

Thanks dude, workin' on it

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home