Monday, May 01, 2006

Red Rock Gorge



Though it is finals week, I still went hiking on Saturday. It was worth every second though, I must admit.

1) My friend Yasuko posing very nicely infront of a 90 foot waterfall.
2) My hiking buddy Melchior. Yes, that is his real name. Yes, I am jealous.

Lastly, watched the film "the gospel of John" Sunday evening with the Bible study. I decided that if I ever make a Jesus film (won't happen, but just suppose...) he'd be a weather-beaten Jew with scars on his hands, dirty feet, and who doesn't look disturbingly serene all the time.

The one good part was the scene where Jesus drives the moneylenders out of the temple. It's like the actor reached limit break. If I could have changed one part, I would have had him throw the whip at the birdcages, but I won't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home