Thursday, May 18, 2006

1wk

It is amazing how more can happen in 1 day than 2 wks than 3 months. Suffice it to say, a few things have been redirected recently, one of them being that I am now pursuing a PhD in acoustics. Sorry to disappoint all those I told that I wanted to go to China. I certainly did, and I still really do. But that is on hold for the moment. (By moment meaning, probably about 2 or 3 years.) There is a crazy story behind this, but I don't think I'll post it. It is long and, uh, really weird.

In the process of making the decision, I drank from the firehose that is the combined wisdom of my parents, pastors, mentors, and other councilors, and it was good. But it was still my decision.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like weird and crazy stories. I'll try to call you this weekend (but you should try to call me too in case I forget).

big sis

10:19 AM  
Blogger thebeloved said...

Phd huh? Neato. It is hard to postpone things that you really want, but God usually has a plan in it all. Thanks for your posts. I don't comment often, but I usually enjoy your pictures and reading what you say!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home