Thursday, May 18, 2006

today

[Meaningless observations to fill up blog space]

I...
spent 5 minutes looking for a pencil so I wouldn't have to spend 15 seconds solving a math problem in my head (...)

laughed really hard when I read "Dude, of course making out is good. If you dont preheat the oven the prime rib wont turn out." (respect my authorita at the cedar room,)

was told by my friend Justin he'd start a band with me when he gets back from Malaysia in the fall (better not forget)

found a kick-@$$ way of compensating a microphone's response to match another's with bandwidth extension (F34R M3)

payed too much for a mediocre iced chai latte (2.99)

confessed more crappy sin (I guess it's all crappy)

am updating my blog (anybody out there?)

am listening to FFX midis (never played it, never will. But I like the composer.)

really wished I could visit someone I haven't seen in 3 years (...maybe later this summer...)

need to clean my apartment (won't post any pictures for you)

will post some paintings (Alizarin, Aurolean, Cerulean, Sienna, Ocre, Ultramarine)

will bike home in the rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home