Tuesday, July 25, 2006

...



(It's an old photo. But I like it.)

1) http://recreationalphysics.blogspot.com/ muahahahaha

2) Turned in my final thesis on Friday. "Diffraction correction and low-frequency response extension for condenser microphones." 235 pgs. It sounds complicated and long, but its not. It's mostly pictures. And it is easy to read. Once you get the terminology down, its not that difficult. If you are interested in making digital models of simple analog circuits and doing basic digital filtering, you might get something out of it. So if you are interested and I know you and know that you aren't going to rip off my research because it's not published yet, I'll send you a copy, maybe.

3) Playing music w/Matt Carleson (fiddler) for Ed and Ellen's wedding this weekend. Good times.

4) Moving Friday. Sometimes I look at my stuff and really wouldn't cry if it all went up in flames. Its like, if it all burnt to ashes, I wouldn't know what I'd lost. But when I take time to sort through it I'm like "no, I might need that later." I don't even have that much stuff. It sucks how "things" can tie you down, you know? Sometimes I think it would be so great to have nothing more than the bare essentials of life (a pair of shoes, a set of clothes, and food). Hmmm....

5) I think that today I might have figured out why the experimental measurements for the adiabatic to isothermal transition that I've taken in my pistonphone seem to deviate from the theoretical model. But I can't be sure yet. If I did, it would be a big relief, because it has been stumping me for about half a year or more.

6) I will probably be studying in Japan next year. But not as a student, as a "research scholar" and I have no idea where I'm going to live. And it is going to be difficult trying to find a place to live in a place that you don't know the major language. (fun)

7) Still hope to end up in China some day. And man... Japan and China are waaaaay different from eachother so don't confuse the two.

8) I haven't been doing art recently. Really busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger tmm said...

Thanks Ben

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home