Sunday, February 12, 2006

...

Got tagged by Ben!

Fours: (slightly modified)

Four Jobs I Have Had:

Rusty-nail pulling
House painting
Sprinkler system repair
Gamma ray detecting scintillation tube design!!


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

LOTR
Blue Sub no. 6
The princess and the warrior
Metropolis


Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

That Hideous Strength – C.S. Lewis
Till we have faces – C.S. Lewis
The Princess and the Goblin – George MacDonald
Empyrion: The Search for Fierra – Stephen Lawhead


Four Places I Have Lived:
Pullman, Washington
Austin, Texas
Seattle, Washington
State College, Pennsylvania


Four TV Shows I Watch(ed):
(I was too weak for TV. But when I had it, I enjoyed these)

Naruto
King of the Hill
Iron Chef II
Ultimate Fighting


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

Quinault Rainforest Wallowa Mountains
Cascade Mountains
Hawaii


Four Websites I Visit Daily:(durn… now they know…)

http://www.thecedarroom.org/
http://www.lincolndavis.blogspot.com/
http://www.inkandpaint.blogspot.com/
uh…
www.webmail.psu.edu


Four Favorite Foods:

Oysters. On the half-shell. Barbecued.
Pigs in a blanket.
A good steak.
Chocolate Cheesecake


Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:

Sitting on a limb of a 900 foot tall, mossy, giant tree.
Or in a cave behind a waterfall
Or in an unexplored valley in the Himalayas.
Or… back home in Pullman.


Four of the best songs ever:

Takamba – Habib Koite
Melkaba – Yasunori Mitsuda
Lux Arumque – Eric Whitacre
What Wonderous Love is This - ????

Four paintings I could stare at forever:
(Not claiming these are the greatest)

The Beguiling of Merlin – Edward Burne-Jones
Ecce Ancilla Domini – Dante Gabrielle Rosetti
Maidservant Pouring Milk – Vermeer
Early Spring – Kuo Hsi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home