Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my good friend Josh


This is my great friend Josh. I just caught up with him last night. He is one of my best buddies, and has been a great friend at the roughest times. So I though I'd post some cool pictures of our hiking trip this last summer. We were standing at the top of a cliff above some rapidly moving and very cold water. He said "we are gonna climb down and stick our hand in the water." I said "no, that would be crazy." But we both ended up doing it and I took the quick way back up and took a picture of him from the top, trying to find some crazy alternate route. (That's the bottom picture.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ibid said...

The bottom picture is amazing. Was the water actually that green?

9:58 AM  
Blogger tmm said...

Yeah, it was that green, and greener in some places. It is at Deception Pass, between Whidbey Island and northern Washington State.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ibid said...

Yowsa. The only water I've ever seen like that was in Yellowstone, years ago, on a sunny day. What is it, copper sediment or something, I wonder?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home