Saturday, September 25, 2010

24th!

Today is my dear wife's birthday!

She is turning 24, but she still has a few hours left
She thinks 24 is old, but it's not, and she will be forever young in my eyes
Josh and Paula came from Pensacola...
There's my sister!Our wonderful neighbors/friends the LaFolletts hosted us for a small party [Megan - the cake was super awesome, and just what Hilary wanted but never guessed she'd be getting.] I apologize for not posting photos, I wasn't as snap happy today as I should have been, and most of the photos I did take were blurry.

I couldn't have asked for a more suitable help-meet. The more I get to know her, the more I love her, and realize how blessed I am that God led me to her. Thank you Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home