Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stages of disaster.

Physical need
Stomach. Grumbling. Hungry.

desire
Vending machine... wasn't there a nice looking pastry-ish thing in there last time I walked by? Hmmm... approximately 15% bigger than everything else available for a buck. Hmmm yes... there it is... Oishii sooooooo....

expectation
I ROOCKK!!! I have a dollar!!!! What's the button... F4? Yes... F4... just a few seconds... only a few more seconds... hunger, sayonara! HA HA HA

Disaster!!
YOU FOOL! F6!! It was F6 not F4!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHH. WHY??!? I'm HUNGRY!!! ok.... ok... recoup here. I had to have gotten something... even if it wasn't that... delicious looking ... whatever. What did I get...?

Denial
WHAT?!?! a chocolate POP TART??? No. That can't be. That's the absolutely worst thing that could have happened to me. Heh heh. Can't be true. Right? Probably just need to [bang] rock this [bang] [crash] vending machine and see if my [wham] real order comes out...

Anger
I HATE chocolate pop tarts!! Why? WHY???? Of all teh flavors they're the worst... THIS is the worst. I'm HUNGRY and all I have is a CHOCOLATE POP TART. This sucks. EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Resignation
Well, urgh... it's true I hate chocolate pop tarts, and just thinking of the texture of the fake marshmellows compressed inside makes me so sick I feel like vomiting. But the stomach is rumbling, the void must be filled. "Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius, will you remember to pay the debt?"

Conclusion
The colors... look... so many... pretty... colors... and my pistonphone - why is it moving so slowly? Why is everything moving so slowy? I thought I had it set to 25 Hz, wait, it still is... what's wrong with this place... ?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the very most saddest blog entries I've ever read. It's pathetic! I think the blow by blow downward spiraling emotions is pretty effective. I'm on the verge of sending you a care package...mom

8:54 PM  
Blogger Theologic said...

Socrates and hemlock = Tim and Pop tarts.

The blend of science and literary illusion has me in tears.

9:35 PM  
Blogger tmm said...

So I was hyperbolizing a bit, but I go a little crazy when I'm hungry...

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... i must be a bad sister because in contrast to mom i was laughing pretty hard (at least inwardly) while i was reading this post. i think strawberrry pop tarts with frosting are the best

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home