Wednesday, September 06, 2006

...

Not like anyone reads this, but that last post was kind of lame. I think it is ridiculous to let fear of other people's opinions determine your taste, but at the same time, I do the same sort of thing in other areas of my life (occaisionally even music) and so the finger is pointed right back at me. It is one of these things that, if you step back and think about it, you realize "wow, that's dumb" but it is hard not to do in practice.

In other matters, I've decided blogging really isn't for me. Interacting with people in the real world is much more interesting, I've discovered. Not saying I'll stop all together, but the last week of silence is an indication of where things are heading.

Lastly, why no art? "Do not awaken the artistic impulse until it so desires." Major motivation issues.

- Tim

5 Comments:

Blogger thebeloved said...

Very funny. How are the Nihon plans going?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Andrew Michael Jacobs said...

Um, where is that rad quote from?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Andrew Michael Jacobs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Colin Clout said...

"I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please." Song of Songs 2:7, 3:5

"I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please." Song of Songs 8:4

2:50 PM  
Blogger tmm said...

Colleen - they are coming fine. Just waiting on my certificate of eligibility. What was funny?

Andy & Matt - yes, that is the quote, *slightly* modified

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home