Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Highlights


So, I recently finished up a sketchbook, and here are some of my favorite excerpts. If you have a particular favorite, I would like to know. I am interested in which of my styles and which of my subjects is most interesting for other people. They were all done without any references, except for the tibetan boy, which I was looking at a magazine for. Also, two of the pictures were not from the sketchbook, I just unearthed them while rooting around on my computer looking for scans. Ok, have a nice day

2 Comments:

Blogger tmm said...

bummer, it resized everything, so you can hardly see any detail. If you want a larger jpeg, email me, www.quinault.gmail.com

I'd be flattered.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Ibid said...

You can sort of zoom in, although the detail is hard to see. From what I can tell I like the study of the faceless guy... not because he has no face but just because I like the style. (two can play this game... I just posted a couple of images, although they don't provide much breadth)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home