Monday, January 02, 2006

up and coming

I apologize for the lack of response to anybody who posted. Since coming home for break I haven't spent the time updating this website, opting instead to do stuff w/my family, newly engaged sisters, and painting cards. I have several stuff to update, but I want to do it on a computer where I have a more accurate idea of the type of image editing I need to do on the files. Happy New Year!


Hmmm... On a side note I'm listening to a Clancy Brothers record right now:

"I'll eat when I'm hungry I'll drink when I'm dry and if moonshine don't kill me I'll live till I die"

"Whiskey you're the devil, you've led me astray, over hills and mountains and too a metal gate... Whiskey you're my darlin', drunk or sober!"

that's irish music for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home