Monday, December 05, 2005

CD covers



It's nearing Christmas so I've started making my cards and stuff. I finished up these CD covers last night. Oh, also, the chinese at the bottom left is my Chinese name from my Chinese class (Ma3Ting3Ming2) I didn't think I was gonna use this part of the watercolor paper when I was working on the top picture, so I tested out my black ink at the bottom of the page. So when I decided I could fit another painting on the page, it ended up fitting at the bottom left perfectly so I left it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

I like this joyful Christmas card so much!
There is Joy in Christmas season. Color is nice. I can feel their dancing by your drawing.

6:55 AM  
Blogger tmm said...

Hey Juan, thanks for taking a look!

2:04 PM  
Blogger pistoper said...

The first CD label for the non-Christmas label
This pose and the color scheme of the foreground and backgroudn present a nice contrast. The one color that is quite bothersome is the green on the disk or object the is holding. This color needs to either be darkened or maybe another color used. This color is out of place, just personal opinion though. Otherwise a very nice piece of art, with good attention to proportionality and Asian accents for a color scheme

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home