Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pandora round 2

So while I still think Pandora is great and all, after a couple days of experimentation I have discovered that most of my music library is not in the music genome project. I suppose I was foolish to expect it to have such artists as Ten Chinese, Origa, or The Seatbelts. The fact that artists like Dispatch and Ben Folds pop up when I try to find matches to Sufjan should have been a dead give away that this wasn't as comprehensive as I had hoped it would be. But who can fault them, I mean seriously - the amount of music available to the public is almost incomprehendibly large so I guess I'll cut them a little slack.

By the way, since this is supposed to be an art blog, I'll get back to posting art. The deal is, I haven't been feeling the vibe, of late. So I'll put up some recent to older stuff for your viewing pleasure.

p.p.s - seriously - if anybody's reading this I would like to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lincoln Davis said...

I'm reading, and approve, and yet have nothing to add.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home