Friday, January 20, 2006

The mind altering power of the Ipod

As I was returning from an unsuccessful attempt at finding a decent friday night open-mic (which seem to have gone to crap these days), the alley I was walking down seemed darker and more mysterious than usual. Almost as if a photo of it would have been artsy and deep. You know, like those photos of things like dead trees, rusty fire hydrants and ... dark mysterious alleys. Even the drunken clumps of students stagering down the street and sitting on the sidewalks achieved never before seen levels of profundity. Then it dawned on me, the reason for this transformation. The scene was unfolding (or staggering) in front of me to the hauntingly eerie choral piece "The Miracle" from xenosaga.

I can't wait for someone to jump me now, cause I'll just flip on my battle scene music and kick total @$$. except I might have to wait a while for that to happen in state college. You never know, a guy can get lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home