Monday, November 03, 2008

From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise

Rooting through stacks of paper in her living room, Hilary found these two worship songs written by one of her younger siblings.

With original spelling...

1. By ***
Lord you are my God

Lord Lord Lord.
you are my God. You
are the strankth of
my life. you are the dlekler (dlerler?). You
love me. You help me to.
You are my
you are my Lord. Forever.


2. Lord you are good to me forever

Lord Oe Lord. You are God. I will wershep
you. All my life. God you are my God.
you are good to me.
I can allwase have you.
Lord you are good to me.

By ***

2 Comments:

Blogger -jacob said...

This is cool.


fyi. your links to Dan and Neil are mixed up.

8:54 AM  
Blogger tmm said...

Thanks Jacob, I'll get that fixed

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home