Sunday, February 03, 2008

すばらしい父

Hi, haven't been blogging much recently, I'll try to get something up this week. Stuff's been happening of course, but mostly I just wanted to say...

What a great dad I have. I've learned so much from talking with him, especially recently, and I am really secure knowing that I have his approval. I know he would have been happy if I had stayed and gotten a job in Seattle instead of going to PSU. He would have been proud of me if I had finished with a Master's and gone to China, and I know he's happy I'm here working on a PhD. I am really convinced that the unconditional love of the Father in heaven is something that is easier to understand when you have a parent on earth that loves you the same way.

So, thank you for that. Happy 60th birthday, and I am proud to boast to everyone else that you are my dad.

Love,
Tim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim: You bring much joy to your mother and I and we endeavor to support you often in our prayers (as my mother had done for me).
-- Love Dad

9:07 PM  
Blogger Theologic said...

I would tease your Dad about being old, but then that only makes me slightly less old.

Uncle T

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home