Tuesday, March 27, 2007

See ya Song








One of my best friends here, Song, is leaving. Had a going away party last Sunday night. Man... Song is a cool guy. It's gonna suck when he's gone.

It's the beginning of the end. I decided I'm only gonna stay here until August because it's too hard to find housing after that, in State College. People I know are sort of trickling away. It's almost the start of the new school year, graduation was today. Men walking around in black suits (ubiquitous) and women walking around in... Kimonos. No photos. Didn't know that today was the Sotsugyo.

At anyrate, time to go home. 10:21 pm and I need grab some cheap, high-fat, artery-clogging "food" at the Konbini (convenient store), bike home, and do laundry. Ima, kokoro ga omoiidesu. (The thoughts are a bit heavy, right now.) Since coming to Japan, I've started leaving things out of sentences. And not including thought transitions.

Wow... listening to some really great music right now. Really really great. "You are the bread of life. 'Do not work for food that spoils and rots away, but for food that endures to eternal life.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home